SeansZOne

Surrender to one's little world. Where he transcends and shape greatness. This world is mine. You will not be compromised because you don't have to be. You are at Sean's Zone. I'm Z-ONE. Spread the word.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

My Birthday, 2007!

I never really celebrated my birthday full scale before, but this year was pretty close!

My housemates (the best ever!) were so kind enough to celebrate it for me. On March 15th, my actual birthday (I say that because I never exactly celebrate my b'day on the actual day, but on convenient weekends), they put up a small party for me. We had dinner, presents, sang the birthday song, and even CAKE! Gosh, I can't even remember when was the last time I had a birthday cake!
Me, Christy, Matt, Melissa, and good ol' Oliver

It has been too long since I was in the US that I never celebrated anything like I used to back in Malaysia. New Year, I was sleeping... Chinese New Year, watching tv... Birthday, dinner with friends (back at Purdue), but this year I get to change a little bit of all that by igniting the celebration engine!

Not only did I have a sumptious and meaningful dinner, just yesterday (Saturday) they took me to SeaWorld, for an all day paid for event! It was wonderful I tell ya!
At the dolphin show
At the Sea Lion show
In which we were greated by this fatty~!
The Shamu show was SPECTACULAR~!
Orcas (Killer Whales)
The best Housemates in the World!
wait... we're missing Oliver~ :'-(

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger MyPianoMan said...

That is one killer birthday! Next time when I'm in SD, I want to go to Sea world and lego land. No questions.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 4:21:00 AM  
Blogger chiaxiang said...

No all out bday? What about global gathering?

Friday, May 04, 2007 10:07:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

NAh~ I'm too old to be "All Out"~ heh!

Saturday, May 05, 2007 1:27:00 AM  
Blogger Jun said...

hey! this wud be super-belated but happy bday anyway! ^_^ awesome time in the states eh? ;> if i'm doing an elective thr at the end of this yr, can i come visit u? hehe..

Sunday, May 06, 2007 6:23:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Anyone can visit me anytime! Especially my favorite epicurian from the land down under. Let's just hope that I can remain in the states to begin with~

Sunday, May 06, 2007 1:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo u changed your num ??
call me
MG

Wednesday, May 09, 2007 10:36:00 PM  
Blogger Jhei said...

updatee!!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 6:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home