SeansZOne

Surrender to one's little world. Where he transcends and shape greatness. This world is mine. You will not be compromised because you don't have to be. You are at Sean's Zone. I'm Z-ONE. Spread the word.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Address Change, again!

So I'm no more staying at my previous place as I moved to a house closer to work and gym.

The new address is:

4615 Da Vinci St.
San Diego, CA 92130
United States

It is also cheaper and I've met the best house-mates I could ever ask for~! I'm living on the lower floor with a detached (but personal) bathroom... and I'm totally fine with it~

I just love it here!
Place where I chill and play board games with my house-mates~

Place where I test my cullinary skills :P

The restricted ZOne~

The King's Lair~!

There's a reason why I post my address on my blog... so that my friends can send me something to make my lonely days a little bit more exciting... but so far NONE of my so called "friends" sent me anything, EXCEPT Olivia~! Thanks for the CNY card all the way from Malaysia, Olivia! You're the best~!

The rest of you... I'm joking, ya! ~ except for the part highlighted in orange :P


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jun said...

omg! totally LOVE ur pad!! lucky u! how's the rent like over thr? btw aren't u afraid of stalkers? :>

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 3:37:00 AM  
Blogger Sean Wong said...

Well, even though I said my rent is cheaper, it is still pretty steep ($650 steep!). But that is the normal "asking" price everywhere in San Diego, plus I think Carmel Valley (where I'm at) is a pretty upscale district in San Diego... :(

Thursday, March 08, 2007 2:24:00 AM  
Blogger MyPianoMan said...

Yes, you live in a beautiful house! I want to come visit you again!

Saturday, March 10, 2007 4:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home