SeansZOne

Surrender to one's little world. Where he transcends and shape greatness. This world is mine. You will not be compromised because you don't have to be. You are at Sean's Zone. I'm Z-ONE. Spread the word.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Hiking Woodson Mountain

The second in a series of mountain hikes that I'm participating in is Woodson Mountain. Situated right next to Iron Mountain, Woodson is steeper and longer. Still, it is in the categories of 'Easy' hikes or 'Conditioning' hikes before I move on to tougher hikes in the weeks to come.








Time to try out my new hiking shoes + socks + soles!


A pity that however jovial I think I am, I could never get along with my new colleagues. So I actually joined this hiking group not just to get back in shape, but to also break into the office crowd, minus the politics which I pray I will never have to encounter~! Not that I'm expecting it or anything, but the sitcoms say that it is a prevalent and unavoidable fact that you will always be bound to experience office politics... and being too quiet does not help~
*eeps!*



I was too lazy to bring my camera, but my colleague took some really good photos...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home